Who we are?
Theme Canary is a web design agency specializing in WordPress themes and plugins.
What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order or subscribe to our newsletter. In this process you may be asked to enter your name, e-mail address, website, mailing address, phone number, payment information or other details. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
What do we use information for?
- Administering and expanding our business activities, including providing customer service and making available other products and services to our customers and prospective customers.
- Processing transactions in connection with the purchase of products and services from our website.
- Sending periodic emails to provide you with updates, promotions, and marketing information about our products and services.
- Improving the quality of our website and products through analysis of user behavior and feedback.
- Requesting ratings and reviews of our products and services to help us better understand customer needs and preferences.
- Notifying you about important changes to our website, new services, and special offers that we believe you will find valuable.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
What are cookies?
Cookies are small files that websites use to remember users’ preferences and browsing behavior. They come in two types – session and persistent cookies – and can be set by the visited website or third-party websites. Cookies can improve user experience, but they can also be a privacy concern. Users can manage cookie usage by adjusting their browser settings.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or transfer your personally identifiable information to outside parties. We may share this information with trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting business, or servicing you, provided that they keep your information confidential.
We may share your personal information if we are required to do so by law, or if we believe such action is necessary to: (a) comply with legal requirements or respond to legal process served on us or our affiliates; (b) protect and defend our rights, property, site, and users, as well as our affiliates; or (c) act under circumstances that are necessary to protect the safety of our site’s users, us, or third parties.
How long we retain your data?
If you leave a message in tickets/forum the message and its data are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve automatically instead of holding.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data?
If you have an account on this site, or have left tickets/ forum, you can request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.